4 Ingredient Roasted Bacon Brussel Sprouts



Brussel sprouts are one of my favourite vegetables. I didn't like them so much when I was a child and my own kids refused to eat them most of the time. That has changed now that I've combined their favourite toppings with their least favourite vegetable! These 4 ingredient roasted bacon brussel sprouts have become a must have side dish almost every week. 

A bonus is that they're so easy to make!

Ingredients:

2 cups brussel sprouts, washed and halved
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
4 strips of raw bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 400 F
In a roasting pan, toss brussel sprouts in olive oil to coat.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over top.
Distribute bacon pieces evenly over top.
Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes or until bacon is crisp, not burnt.

Tip: I cut the bacon using scissors directly over top of the pan of brussel sprouts. One less cutting board to wash! :)


Comments