Prime Rib Beef Dip


One of my favorite ways to enjoy prime rib is in a sandwich, sliced thinly and served with a well made ciabatta bun. Some caesar salad on the side makes it a complete lunch. It is so simple to make and easy to serve.

I usually just purchase a prime rib roast and roast it according to these instructions from the "The Kitchen Magpie".

I then slice the rib roast just under 1/4" thick. and pile them onto lightly toasted ciabatta buns. I usually spread on a thin layer or horseradish to the bread as well.

For the jus, I put the drippings from the prime rib roast into a saucepan, add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. I simmer it to reduce for about 10-15 minutes.

As for the Caesar salad, it is simply washed and chopped romaine lettuce tossed in store bought Caesar salad dressing, topped of with fresh grated parmesan cheese along with a thin, toasted slice of bread.

What is your favorite way to enjoy prime rib? Feel free to comment!

Comments