Apple Pie


Apple pie is one of my family's favorite desserts, because it is simple and delicious. I don't often make apple pies from scratch, because I find that some of the storebought ones are really good. If I do make my own pie, I will usually buy the pie crust and just make my own apple pie filling since the crust is quite time consuming to make. The filling on the other hand is really simple and quick to make, provided I have a lot of apples on hand. I'm not sure which are the best apples for apple pie, so I simply use whichever is on sale at the grocery store.

I have also heard of fried apple pies and even an apple pie drink, but have yet to try either of them. I love anything fried so I definitely will have to try a fried apple pie soon.

If you have any easy apple pie recipes, feel free to share them in the comments section. :)

Comments