Strawberry Shortcake

My favorite cake is strawberry shortcake and my family really likes it as well. I don't have a lot of time to bake these days, but I still try to whenever I get the chance. If there is a birthday or special occasion coming up and I know I won't be able to bake a cake, I will almost always go out and buy a strawberry shortcake.


I can make the cake part of the cake and it is quite easy to go out and purchase some strawberries to put on top. However, the cream part of it really is a mystery to me. I sometimes buy a carton of heavy cream and whip it up, but it never seems to be as rich and delicious as the cream on the cakes that I buy. I really wonder if there is a secret ingredient or special way of making it.
Please leave a comment below if you have any tips on this. I would love to know!

Have a sweet day!

Comments