Roasted Eggplant Dip


This is a roasted eggplant dip that my sister made and served as one of the many appetizers before dinner. I am usually not a big fan of eggplants and have never thought to make a dip out of them! I didn't ask for the recipe, though in hindsight, I probably should have so I can post it here.

I don't ever buy eggplant, because I just don't know what to do with them. I am not used to eating them and haven't cooked with them before, but it is probably something I should try sometime. They are quite healthy and should be versatile in any meal.

Comments

aynzan said…
Eggplant dip is very delicious.Over herein the Middle East ,eggplant dip very popular.I love it.You should try it often.
Mona said…
I like eggplant this one is new to me but it looks yummy naman by the way can we x-link i have food blog also thanks