It is quite simple and contains only 2 ingredients:
1 pound of plain soy beans (rinsed, then soaked overnight)
4 litres of water
1. Drain soaked beans
2. Add a small amount of the soybeans into a blender with water and puree
Ex. 1 cup of soy beans with 2-3 cups water3. Pour puree into a straining bag and strain twice to ensure no pulp
4. Pour strained soy milk into a rice cooker
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until beans and water are all gone
6. Cook the liquid in the rice cooker for 30 minutes or until it comes to a boil
7. Add sugar to taste if desired
If you do not have a rice cooker, bring the soy milk to a boil and simmer in a pot for 15 min.
The soy milk can be served cold or warm. Enjoy!